Sunday 1 October 2017

Not public property

Yesterday I met nosy person for the 2nd time in a month. Like last time she wanted to know if I was wating for a taxi, I was so she said it was ok with her. I asked why else I'd be waiting where they pick upvin the rain. She then asked if I was permanently disabled or just in the chair for now. Asked why it was her business. She then said I shouldn't be out alone. Seriously the same person same questions twice in a month.

Was whinging to someone abled bodied about it and got told its how people learn, you might have helped her. I'm all for raising awareness but eriously does that mean I'm obliged to answer nosey questions whenever they are asked? Do disabled people have no rights to privacy? I'm not public property!

No comments:

Post a Comment